Saturday, January 27, 2007

Name this Kit!

OK, so I have this new kit, but have absolutely NO idea what to call it! I'm so terrible with the naming :) Here's where you can help!

I'll show you a couple of LO's using the kit and then leave me a comment with your name suggestion. Whoever suggests the name that I use will recieve the kit for free!
*The deadline is Wed, Jan. 31st. Winner will be announced Feb. 1st.*





So, let's hear those suggestions for a name and you could be the lucky winner of a free kit!!

7 comments:

dyanna said...

This is a beautiful kit Michelle.... How about "Dreamy Lace"

huggs,
Dyanna

Anonymous said...

I agree - it is a beautiful kit. And I love these layouts! How about Lace and Gemstones? or Lacy Sparkles?

Pat (aka dax)

Anonymous said...

How About "Diamonds and Lace"

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the kit to be up for sale! Looks wonderful! How about "A Touch of Lace"

Rona said...

Very classy kit!

How about:
Sweet Vintage
Vintage Lace
Sparkle

Anonymous said...

Very nice kit.
What about "Dream Boy"

Anonymous said...

"Grandma's Attic Treasures"
"Lace -n - things"
"frilly Moments"


Very pretty kit!!