Sunday, October 19, 2008
Oct. 21st - 9PM EST - Bobbing for Apples
Oct. 22nd - 10 PM EST - Who's hiding in the Pumpkin Patch
Oct. 23rd - 8PM EST - Paper Patch Crop
Oct. 24th - 8PM EST - Another Autumn Crop
Oct. 25th - 1PM EST - Falloween Recipe Crop
Oct. 25th - 3PM EST - Fall-O-Ween Costume Party with Gill & Dyanna
Oct. 27th - 9PM EST - Fall-O-Ween Finale with Michelle & Dyanna
Contests & Games
Candy Corn Scavenger Hunt
Best Dressed Avatar Contest
Giant Pumpkin Game
October 21st through October 27th TSG will be having a blog stroll to celebrate our Fall-O-Ween Festivities. A piece or two will be posted each day on each blog and if you come back to each of our blogs everyday you will end up with the entire coordinating kit.
Blog Stroll Participants:
Pammy - http://scrappypammy.blogspot.com/
Cheryl - http://digidesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/
Pat - http://patsdesigns.blogspot.com/
Tina - http://teenybopscraps.blogspot.com/
Marsha - http://designsbyfroggypond.blogspot.com/
Caz - http://www.aussiecazdesigns.blogspot.com/
Diann - http://www.diannsdigitals.blogspot.com/
There's a little something for everyone and it's going to be tons of fun so don't miss it! :)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Other than that I've been working on smoothing out all the details for our annual Fall-O-Ween Festival at TSG, and setting up our Passionately Pink for the Cure Party on the 18th of October. It really is a great cause so stop on by if you get the chance.
As part of our Fall-O-Ween Festival we will be sponsoring a blog stroll and I will post the blog addys here for those that are participating sometime next week.
Hope you all are having a better weekend than me :)
Saturday, February 09, 2008
If you would like to see my designs please browse through my store HERE.OK, so I thought I'd give the whole creative team thing another try :) I really need to be more dilligent in my advertising and a creative team seems to be a good way to get your name out there. Although I'm not a brand new designer, I've always just kind of designed for me, as a creative outlet rather than as a business. I need to change that! Even though creativity certainly plays a huge part in the digi-scrapping world, it is absolutely a business and should be treated as such. I'm really going to work on that.
I went to see 27 Dresses today with my Mom & sister. It was really funny and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, I just wish I wasn't such a crier! It's sooo embarassing to cry in public over something stupid like a movie lol. Even my Mom made fun of me. Then we met up with my Dad and went over across town to a little Mexican restaurant and had a pitcher of margaritas :) I love after being divorced for so long now, parents can get along so well with each other. My mom even stays at my Dad's house when she comes to town to visit. It was great for us to all go out and be together.
Friday, February 08, 2008
2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons? Hmmm probably buy myself 1000 styrofoam bowls so that I could save some time on the breakfast dishes for awhile LOL!
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? I was absolutely in love with Blondie and Pat Benatar .... I guess that dates me doesn't it??
4. What is the best thing about your job? Being able to work from home and still spend time with my kids.
5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was required in class? It's been a long time since I was in class, but I do think that they should be banned while driving!!
8. Where are you going on your next vacation? NorthC arolina or Florida
9. Quote a song lyric? Have you ever felt like breaking down? Have you ever felt out of place? Like somehow you just don't belong & no one's there to save you .... You don't know what it's like, when nothing feels alright, No, you don't know what it's like to be like me.
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both
11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? Never had any so I can't really judge.
13. If you could be an animal what would you be? A house cat seems to have it pretty easy, all they do is eat and sleep lol
14. What state/country are you from?I live in Missouri, but grew up in Washington
15. Tell us about the last conversation/s you had. I chatted with the ladies at the Scrapping Garden :)
16. Where do you see yourself in one month? I probably won't have moved from this chair lol!
17. What is your favorite smell? Clean Baby!!
18. What is your favorite sight? My kids when they are sleeping .... somehow they are so much cuter that way LOL
19. Do you consider yourself bi-polar? Ummm nope ... why do you?
21. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworkers? I don't think so
22. Have you ever gone to therapy? yes several times.
23. Have you ever played Spin the bottle? yes, many MANY years ago lol
24. Have you ever toilet-papered someone's house? yes
25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? probably, but it would be rare, I'm a pretty straight forward person
26. Have you ever gone camping? yes, that used to be my mother's idea of a "vacation"
27. Have you ever had a crush on your sister's friend? No, my sister's are a lot older & younger than me so that would be kind of icky LOL
28. Have you ever been to a nude beach? yes, but I just watched didn't participate LOL
29. Have you ever had sex on the beach? yes, but it's not all that great! *lol* Ever gotten sand stuck between your toes? Try having stuck in other places!!
30. Have you ever had a stalker? yes unfortunately, in real life & on the internet!
32. have you ever laughed so hard you cried? many times
33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one? yes but it is very rare, I'm a party girl :p
34. Have you ever been cheated on? Too many times to count!
35. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend? yes
36. Have you ever lied to your parents? uh, yeah, a lot LOL
37. Have you ever been out of the US? only to Canada
38. Have you ever thrown up from working out? yep, maybe that's a sign I should work out more?
39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight? OMG yes!! When I was a senior in high school I was a model for a hair show & they cut off my LONG hair and shaved it down to spikes & dyed it an orangey color!!
40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day? Umm yes
41. Have you ever gotten so wasted you cant remember the nite before? Yes, and I really don't like it!!
42. Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on? does hiding in the bushes outside their window count as spying? No! I'm just joking! No I haven't :)
43. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers? yes, once.
44. Kissed more than one person at a time? Is that even possible?? I only have 1 set of lips so no lol
45. Pot? That's a weird question ... smoked it? once .... & never ever again!!
As of last month I am now a Co-Owner of The Scrapping Garden and I am so excited about it!! I love this site so much, and it is truly an honor to be asked. I can't wait for all the new and exciting things that TSG has in store for it's members!
Also, Ragan has been cancer free (sort of lol) for over ONE YEAR!! I say sort of because she still has tumor in her lower spine but it is encased in scar tissue and not currently growing. As long as it isn't growing they consider her to be in remission.
She has been swiched to every 4 month checkups and no more MRI's and CT's. She has been having some residual effects from the chemo, but at this point we can deal with a few potty accidents as long as we don't have to go through that whole ordeal again! She had a checkup on Tuesday and they did a few extra tests to check to make sure that her kidney function is good and we're waiting on the results, but we did get back her AFP (AFP is the chemical that tumors secrete) results. It is a little elevated from her last checkup, but still in the normal range. Her last checkup it was 2.3, this time it was 4.8 and under 6 is normal. If it goes over 6 we have to start chemo again, and possibly go through with the Bone Marrow Transplant that they were going to do before. We go back in June to have it checked again.
My mom is here visiting this week and the kids have loved having her around. She and my sister watched the kids last night so that Joe & I could go out for his birthday dinner. We went to a neat little fondue restaurant called the Melting Pot. It was a little pricey, but it was a fun experience and I'm glad we spent the money to do it.
Ok, so I promise I will try to stay more on top of this blogging thing! The key word is try :)
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
This album coordinates with my Bella kit also sold at the TSG store:
Ragan has an appointment today for bloodwork. I always hate these appointments. I get so anxious and nervous. I guess it's because so often we get bad news at them lol, but i'm going to have to start thinking positive! She will remain in remission! She WILL!
Tomorrow is what they call "showoff" day at ballet where they let the parents watch through the window so I'm hoping I'll be able to get some more pictures I can scrap of her in her adorable little leotard! :)
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Presenting .... Touch of Vintage