Sunday, July 30, 2006

Back to the hospital ...

Well, it's been a nice couple of days home with the boys! Yesterday we went out for ice cream sundaes and rented some movies. (By the way, never go to rent movies on a Saturday night lol, there's nothing left!) I really think the boys needed some individual attention. It's so hard with Ragan being sick, they sometimes may feel a little left out.

I tried working on a new kit last night, but I just wasn't feeling very creative. I got a color swatch & one paper done lol & that's about it!

OMG!! Have any of you watched the movie The Hills Have Eyes?? Something you should know about me, I'm a horror film fanatic! This movie is the ONLY movie that I has ever actually scared me! There were moments during it that were so gorey I thought I might actually upchuck! Now, I like scarey movies, but this one was just gross! If you have a weak stomach don't watch this movie!

I'm off to the hospital for the next couple days so I will write again when I get home. Have a happy weekend! :)

~Michelle

No comments: