Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Home Again

Ohhhh it's so good to be home! There is just something about the hospital that makes time dragggg lol. Last night was the Charity Garden crop featuring For the Love of Ragan. The kit is so unbelieveable! I can't believe how beautiful an unique each page is and so many people collaborated to make this a success. I am so overwhelmed by the love that the Scrapping Garden community has shown not only me, but my family. I'm such an emotional wreck sometimes lol, I was crying through most of the crop last night because I was so touched by everyone's genuine care and concern for Ragan.

Today Home Health Care comes to give Ragan her Neulasta shot, so I have to get some house cleaning done. I hate coming home to a dirty house, but with the boys being here while I'm gone, it's inevitable lol. I want to try to get some designing done this evening as well, but I just have not been feeling very creative! We'll see how that goes LOL.

I have some papers that have been sitting here in a folder forever that I just can't seem to get any inspiration for so I decided to give them to you :)
Here's a preview :

You can download it here.

Head on over to the Scrapping Garden and take a look at the For the Love of Ragan kit! It's Beautiful!!

No comments: