Monday, September 18, 2006

New Collection available soon!

This past week I have been thinking how blessed I am to have such wonderful girlfriends in my life! Anisa, my best friend from high school has been an invaluable source of support for me even though she is so far away. Kim, is always there to help whether it be to vent or helping out with the boys when we're in the hospital. And Amy, my next door neighbor, is so awesome! In honor of these ladies I'm working on a new collection, The Girlfriends Collection!

So far I only have 1 kits done, but I really think I'm not going to have a hard time breezing through the others since I know each of them and their personalities. The Girlfriends Collection will be available only at TSG.

Tomorrow is our appointment with the surgeon to see of they will be able to take a biopsy of Ragan's new tumor and we will set the surgery date.

Kim and I have made a date for Wed. night to go out and paint the town and let off a little steam! I'm so excited! I'll try to take some pictures, although, I really hate taking my camera out with me LOL, I'm always afraid I'll get drunk and lose it somewhere LOL! Here's a small preview of the first kit.
Girlfriends Collection -Michelle

No comments: