Thursday, February 01, 2007

And the winner is ....

Ok, I cheated kind of a little bit LOL! I took a bit of Kim's suggestion and a bit of Rona's suggestion and combined them :) So, both of you ladies will be getting the kit for free! Here is the final product, soon to be released at the Scrapping Garden.
Presenting .... Touch of Vintage








Kim and Rona, I need you to email me at chelerblondi@yahoo.com so that I can email you the instructions for picking up your free kit!
Thank you so much to everyone that participated! I really enjoyed your suggestions and commments and I think that I will do this again in the future!
*If any of you out there enjoy my kits and would like to be on my creative team, be on the look out in the next few hours for my CT Call announcement here on the blog!*
Tootles!

No comments: