Sunday, October 12, 2008

Under Construction

I am trying out a new look for my blog, unfortunately I've ended up feeling like a moron because I can NOT figure out how to get the main background image to show up to finish off the look. As far as I can see I have all the right code in the right places, but apparently, blogger hates me lol.

Other than that I've been working on smoothing out all the details for our annual Fall-O-Ween Festival at TSG, and setting up our Passionately Pink for the Cure Party on the 18th of October. It really is a great cause so stop on by if you get the chance.

As part of our Fall-O-Ween Festival we will be sponsoring a blog stroll and I will post the blog addys here for those that are participating sometime next week.

Hope you all are having a better weekend than me :)

No comments: