Saturday, February 09, 2008

Creative Team Call!

If you would like to see my designs please browse through my store HERE.

OK, so I thought I'd give the whole creative team thing another try :) I really need to be more dilligent in my advertising and a creative team seems to be a good way to get your name out there. Although I'm not a brand new designer, I've always just kind of designed for me, as a creative outlet rather than as a business. I need to change that! Even though creativity certainly plays a huge part in the digi-scrapping world, it is absolutely a business and should be treated as such. I'm really going to work on that.


I went to see 27 Dresses today with my Mom & sister. It was really funny and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, I just wish I wasn't such a crier! It's sooo embarassing to cry in public over something stupid like a movie lol. Even my Mom made fun of me. Then we met up with my Dad and went over across town to a little Mexican restaurant and had a pitcher of margaritas :) I love after being divorced for so long now, parents can get along so well with each other. My mom even stays at my Dad's house when she comes to town to visit. It was great for us to all go out and be together.

No comments: