Thursday, August 31, 2006

I feel good .... Like I knew that I would now!

*sigh* ahhhh it's so good to be home! The shower at the hospital S-U-C-K-S!! It's like this little trickle of about 5 drops.... how the heck am I supposed to wash my hair in that?? Anyway, it's amazing how much better you feel after a nice hot shower & clean change of clothes!

So, I stayed up last night trying to catch up on my blog reading and I ran across this blog called Another Scrapbook Critic and I was shocked to find out that there was a war going on between paper scrappers and digi scrappers! Here I am, all oblivious and happy, not knowing people were hating me LOL! I wouldn't exactly call it a war though, because it seems to be being fought by only one side, the paper scrappers. I don't know about you, but I am perfectly happy to be in my own little world loving what I do. If for whatever reason paper scrappers are offended by my digi scrapping I guess that is their right, but I just find it odd because I harbor no ill feelings towards them just because they don't do it the same way I do. I have never tried paper scrapping. I'm a little on the OCD side and find the thought of getting my hands and furniture all gluey repulsive, but I don't hate anyone just because they DO like it! KWIM? Anyway, I'd be interested in knowing how many digi-scrappers are also paper scrappers and if you have encountered this "paper snobbery".

Tonight was Tracy Beck's new designer crop at TSG and I had a blast. She is really talented and I'm sure will have great things coming in the future.

Tonight was also the first part of the template workshop at The Scrapping GardenThe second part to the crop will be Tuesday night. One of my templates will be the posting bonus. I am so excited to see what people come up with!

I'm off to catch up on my TiVo shows since stupid football is on and Big Brother is delayed until 12:30 tonight!!

No comments: