Friday, August 18, 2006

A new cut!

There's not much to report, but just wanted to give everyone a little update. Ragan is feeling great! She has tons of energy and has been running me ragged LOL. She has really been enjoying the visit with Grandma, and the boys are too. Oh my gosh! I sometimes forget how obnoxious my kids are until they are around people that don't see them everyday! We went on an outing to K-Mart with my mom yesterday, and I truely thought I would lose my mind! :)

Last night was Tommy's "Meet the teacher" night at school, and Ragan had a blast playing in the housekeeping station while we chatted with the teacher. We met my sister up at the school (my nephew Cody goes there too) and she showed Mom & I some photos from her son's prom. They were so cute! I'm gonna have to try to get some uploaded so I can scrap them!!

I got my haircut yesterday!! YAY for me lol. I have been dying for a good cut forever now, but it's really hard for me to be able to make an appointment because of the kids so I always end up going to one of those cheapy places that take walk-ins and really hating the results. I used to have a lady that just "knew" my hair. She always just instictively knows how it will look good and she has NEVER given me a bad cut! I usually just go in and tell her give me something different and she works her magic. I broke down and made an appointment since my mom is here to help with the kids, and can I just say ....I LOVE this cut!! It's pretty much the same style I had before, just sleeker, shorter and a much better cut lol.

No comments: