Friday, August 11, 2006

Same thing .... different day!

Ugh what a long couple of days it's been! Ragan had a bit of a crisis with her blood counts and we spent 8 hours at the hospital on Tuesday. Soooo not fun with 3 kids LOL! (You can read an update about that whole situation on her caring bridge site.)

The funny thing is, my oldest Tommy, while he should be the best behaved & the easiest to keep happy, it turns out that he is always the one that gives me the headaches. He's 6 1/2 and in his "I'm bored" stage. Except he says I'm boring instead of I'm bored which makes me giggle everytime :) I'll be glad when he starts school again!

I am so creatively blocked I haven't been able to get any designing done! I started this awesome kit, and now I just can't come up with any more elements :( I need to try something to bring me out of my designing slump! I decided to do a little scrapping instead & did a page of my best friend's daughter that I think turned out beautifully!

Credits: Cottage Arts - Butterfly Wings

No comments: