Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm a bad blogger!

Hello my scrappy friends! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, I'm a bad blogger!! I always intend to write here, but just never seem to get around to it.

I got a new external hard drive YAY! My hubby is so sweet sometimes. I have been telling him that I wanted one for quite some time now, but with all the expenses I knew it was something that would have to wait. He came home Friday afternoon with a bag from Best Buy with my new 250 gig hard drive in it! Such a nice surprise.

My other new toy is Photoshop CS 2. I actually have had it for awhile but didn't have room on my puter to install it lol. I am a PSP girl all the way, but I'm really trying to give Photoshop a chance. I can say that I love the clipping mask, and the actions, but other than that I am totally lost. I have no idea where the tools are or what they do LOL. I did make some cool chipboard elements for my new kit though :) I will put up a preview as soon as I have one ready.

No comments: